Do you sometimes not feel full enough after meals? maybe you are looking for something sweet with which to end your lunch or dinner?
…Sometimes? magaaari, always, my frequency is… always! after lunch if I don't find my gift chocolate with coffee, let's just say… I eat the barista. After dinner, on the other hand, I settle for a coffin of ice cream (vegan though eh, be careful!), Or two chocolate plum cakes (but gluten-free, however, not the normal ones from the mill white). Yes of course! I know ahead.
If this habit is repeated every day, how many extra calories and sugars will you find yourself consuming over the course of the year? and what will this excess of calories translate into? right, in the belly, waistline, thighs, buttocks, etc.
Probably, this is one of the biggest problems preventing you from losing weight as you would like.
But I have a simple and quick natural solution to reduce excessive hunger and the desire for sweets, without side effects (indeed it also has other beneficial effects related to the heart thanks to its good lipid profile and omega-3 content).
It is something that I have also experienced and that I still use (among other things I always try to suggest only things that I have tried before on myself and of which I can therefore attest to the effectiveness).
What happens when you eat a meal with too high a glycemic load (too abundant and / or too many carbohydrates) is that your blood sugar (the glucose in the blood) first goes up and soon after it goes down steeply.
At this stage of blood glucose drop, you perceive drowsiness, decreased judgment and attention.
You practically start wanting to lie down on your desk and take a restorative nap, but you can't because you'd risk the outpouring of colleagues and the manager.
Another effect that this drop in blood sugar levels causes is the desire for something sweet. That automatic and uncontrollable desire that at a certain moment snaps into your mind.
This is nothing more than your body's response to a superabundant and / or excessively carbohydrate-laden meal.
Ah, now I understand, I binge and my body goes into a punitive KO to teach me not to behave like this! ...
But remember that the fault is not a faulty mechanism within your body, the fault lies with the meal ...
In fact, this does not happen to you when the meal is less overabundant and more balanced between carbohydrates, proteins and fats (what would happen in natural conditions, as opposed to what happens in the canteen or bar).
But there is also a fantastic trick to prevent the unwanted effects of a wrong meal (but you can, indeed you should apply it to a healthy meal too) and it is the slimming drink with seeds of Chia (Salvia hispanica).
How to prepare the slimming drink with Chia seeds?
1. Do you already have Chia seeds in the pantry? if you do not have one, take a pack in your local health food store (or herbal store). Note: as always, choose an organic product.
2. If you really want to do your best - and since this is the blog of “Perfect Health” I suggest you take all possible steps in this direction 🙂 - it would be better to use light high mountain water in a glass bottle, such as Plose or Levico). But at the same time we don't want to fall into unbridled fanaticism either, so if you don't have light water in a glass bottle at the moment, you'll get it for the next time, in the meantime use what you have available (but avoid tap water) .
3. Follow the steps shown below:
1. Shot of water from 300-500ml.
2. Squeeze A few drops lemon (organic) in water.
3. Add 2 soup spoons of Chia seeds.
4. Mix a few moments.
5. Leave rest for 10-15 minutes before drinking it. Thus the seeds will take on water and become soft and swollen. A lot of easy to take fibers that will increase the feeling of satiety e they will regularize blood sugar postprandial.
6. Your Chia seed slimming drink is now ready to drink (before meals).
You will see how this healthy habit - simple and quick to implement in your day - can become a real ace in the hole to eat less and avoid that uncontrolled urge towards sweets (thus also avoiding the frustration and remorse of a misplaced binge. ice cream or chocolate).
Now, when are you planning to try this new discovery for the first time? It is important that you fix your purpose immediately (or even better on a sheet of paper): every new positive habit will make a difference in your life.
Therefore establish when you intend to start adding it to your daily routine.
Let's say, in the week? from this moment on, by 2-3 days you will be able to have your Chia seeds dispensed, and you will be ready to test them in the field.
You could for example prepare the Chia seed drink just before leaving the office, put it in a container (such as a shaker or glass bottle) and drink it just before having your meal.
PS If you found the article useful, share it using the buttons at the bottom of the article.
MEDICAL AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The information provided by the manuelcasadei.com website is not intended to diagnose, treat and prevent any discomfort or disease. The user of this website is always responsible for his health and Manuel Casadei encourages you to follow these advice with the approval and supervision of a trusted doctor and disclaims any responsibility for actions taken following what is written in these pages.
Images: Google images.